Last Updated: 21 March 2022
Venture Ever After is an Oregon limited liability company. References to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Venture Ever After LLC and its affiliates. “You” refers to any user of the third-party social media platforms maintained by us.
A comment posted by you on our platform is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and publication of the comment does not imply our endorsement of, or agreement nor do such comments necessarily reflect our opinions or policies. Comments by the general public shall be allowed on this site only when consistent with the provisions of this policy. Comments containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content shall not be permitted on any type of our social media platforms and/or our website and are subject to editing, removal, or restriction, in whole or in part, by us:
- Comments not topically related to the particular social medium thread or topic or article being commented upon;
- Profane, obscene, or sexual language or content or links to such language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression;
- Solicitation, including but not limited to, advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Defamatory or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Post any material (by any means) that: You do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; Contains malware, Trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, mobile devices, or telecommunications equipment;
- Conduct that violates any law; or
- Conduct that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
We reserve the right, without any notice, to restrict, block, monitor or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law.
By using our platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and if you are younger than 18 years old, you are using the applicable social media site with the knowledge and consent of your parent or legal guardian.
This platform contains posts which include hyperlinks to other webpages. We guarantee neither the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of any hyperlink, website, or content linked to this platform.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to our platform, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of these Terms.
THESE TERMS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW TERMS WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING.